Wednesday, September 12, 2007

First post!

I've started a blog! Yeah! I'm getting computer savvy! The reason why I've started a blog is because we have family and friends that live out of state and I would like them to know what is going on in the McDonald Clan. I want them to get an update on what we are doing and how Grace is growing. Bear with me as I learn and try new things.

Well, Aaron and I are doing great! We are busy with work, raising Grace and our church callings. But we love it. We cherish the time that we have together though.

Grace is just too cute! She is growing and learning things so fast, it is simply amazing. Some of her recent accomplishments are: she's raising herself into a crawling position and getting frustrated because she can't move, she is an awesome sitter, she started to jump in her bouncy chair today, and she snorted today when she laughed! I hope she has my laugh! Her smile makes anyone that sees it so happy! What did we do without her?

I'll try and post bi-weekly on Tuesdays and I'll post pics and scrapbook pages too. Hopefully you can all see how Grace is growing and share in our happiness.



BTW, for this layout I used Digital Scrapbook Memories "Playground" paper and arrow and the cardboard piece is from Digital Scrapbook Freebies "Cardboard Pieces" by Verena Karolyi.

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Tech Blog