Monday, September 17, 2007

Our growing girl!

I am the WORST mom ever! Yesterday was Grace's six month birthday! All day I was telling myself, "I have to take pictures of her today, don't forget! Oh, I have to take pictures of her for her "Boo-Boo Files" too." And guess what I forgot to do? I forgot to take the pictures! Man! This sucks! Why do I have to be so forgetful? Of course I took pictures of her on Monday but none yesterday! I guess I shouldn't beat myself up too hard, I'll probably do something worse in the future.
Grace went to her sixth month check yesterday. She is 26 1/2 in. long (75th percentile), 16 lbs. 1 oz. (50% percentile), and her head's circumference is 42 cm. (50th percentile). So, she is average for her age. I'm not complaining. To us though, she is far from average!
Grace will be starting her modeling career early. I have a co worker who is getting her degree in fashion and she has asked Aaron and I if she can use Grace as one of her models. Grace will be modeling Halloween customes that my co worker will be making. I'm really excited! She'll have a photo shoot and everything! I'll keep you updated and I'll post some pictures of it. One day she'll be rich enough to support Aaron and I. Wishful thinking, I know!
One quick note before I go and you can get back to your active, interesting lives. Aaron and I will be having family pictures on October 4th with Darla. Darla is the one that took our wedding pictures. If you have any suggestions on colors please let me know. We will be taking the pictures outside in the mountains.
Also, we'll be taking sixth month pictures of Grace and her Cousin (I don't know if I can use his name, oh well) on Saturday in their Halloween customes and coordinating outfits. I'm so excited for that too. Can't wait!
Well, hope everything is great! I'll talk or see you soon!
Here are some scrapbook pages of her "Boo-Boo files" and some other adorable pictures! Enjoy!








1st month shots
Everything from this page is from Digital Scrapbook Memories "Collection One" CD





4th month shots
Background paper is from Digital Scrapbook Memories "Playground" CD, folder is from Digital Scrapbook Memories "Collection One" CD, the Band Aid and word art are from Lena Brandenburg "Boo Boo Basics"







"I'm practicing for my close up shots, Mom!"





Grace is having a "Tea Party" with her friends!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Welcome to the fun world of blogging!! Grace is darling, it's so fun to see all of your layouts about her. Love the "boo boo files" although it's sad. :) It'll be fun to read about you guys! Have a good one.

Brooke (Kemp)

Jake-Becky-Chase said...

Jenny you can use Grace's cousins name in your blog!! Chase won't mind! Cute blog!

Doreen Martinez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doreen Martinez said...

I love your work! I too am an avid scrapbooker and I am always looking for inspiration to create and organize. I am currently in a contest to win an EZ View desk. It is am amazing piece of furniture. I will buy the workbox if I win the desk. If you like you can view the furniture at the following website and vote for my entry, #274 in the giveaway gallery. Check out my blog for examples of my work sometime soon! Thanks for sharing.
Doreen Martinez

http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/

 

© New Blogger Templates | Tech Blog