Sunday, October 21, 2007

Under construction! (And pictures...lots and lots of 'em)

As you can see our blog is under construction right now! Sorry, it might take awhile for us, by us I mean Aaron, to get it how we want it, by we I mean me!
Halloween is fast approaching and then comes my favorite holiday. Want to guess what it is? It's Thanksgiving! I LOVE Thanksgiving! Having your family around, eating as much as you want, having leftover turkey sandwiches with mayo, a holiday that no one gets presents or even treats just good tasty food, to be thankful for what you have, to just remember your blessings... I could go on but I'll spare you. It's sad that the world doesn't care about Thanksgiving - we just skip it. This year and years to come, I will make it my own goal to not forget this great holiday! Every year we go around the table sharing what we are thankful for. I've really been trying to think of a good one. It seems that every year the same things get said. I guess that means that we are truly grateful for those things. What other traditions do you have for Thanksgiving? Wanna give me some ideas so I can start some new ones? If so leave me a comment.
We FINALLY got our family pictures! We have imported them on our computer so I'll be posting some. I've promised lots of people for Grace's 6th month, Halloween costume, "Model", and family pictures. So this one will be LONG but fun to look at! Hope you enjoy!
Oh, by the way Grace has her second tooth in! It is on the bottom right by her first one! Exciting! Anyway, without further delay...PICTURES!!
































2 comments:

Webfrau said...

What great photos Jenny. I really love the one of you holding Grace above your head, great family shot and that very last one of Grace is just breathtaking.
Look at all that LO material in just one blog post! LOL!

Gina said...

Yeah. I love a post with lots of pictures. Who did your family pictures? They did a great job. I can't believe how Grace is growing. You look beautiful!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Tech Blog