Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It has been TOO long!

I'm so sorry everyone about not posting sooner! We've been busy with everyday life and other things! There are just a few things to report. So here it goes!
On Sunday November 25th Grace crawled up the stairs for the first time! How exciting is that! I tried to make her do it the next day and she wouldn't. She would look back at me and give me this face like she was telling me "Mom, would you like to carry me up the stairs? I really don't want to do this today." She already has facial expressions that crack me up!
She can pull herself up from a sitting position to a standing one if she is leaning against something.
She loves to hear herself "talk;" she is extremely vocal. We thought she was vocal before but that was nothing compared to this! She loves to say "Mmomomommm" and Ddaaaddaaa." We totally think she is saying Mama and Dada but she most likely isn't.
She loves playing Peek a Boo. She holds the blanket in front of her face and then jerks it down with the biggest most precious smile ever!
What did we ever do before we had her? We feel so blessed to have her! Anyway that is it for the updates. Honestly, there is really nothing new to report. We are a boring family I guess. Oh well! We're happy and that's all that matters!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I can't believe all that she is doing. What an active little girl. Isn't it so fun to see them learn new things? That is one of my favorite things.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Tech Blog